Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life in new place..

After Camp Cameron and my church Dynamic Camp, I straight away headed to KL and my working life in HISTEAM. It's quite rush for me to enter the working world without much preparation. I was busy since the first day i worked in HISTEAM. Now three weeks have passed. Thank God, i still can cope for it and still adapting the life here in Kota Kemuning. I was busy with two big projects that i'm coordinating currently. Though tiring yet i enjoy every single things i do. I may not expert in doing such things, yet i find it less stressful compare to engineering stuff.

I stay in the office (a house actually). When i entered here, there were two volunteers staying here. They just left last Saturday. Thank God for these 2 little sisters that have blessed me a lot. They helped to set up and fix a lot of utilities in this house, like gas stove, water filter, fan etc. With their accompany, i adapt this place quite well. When i'm busy, they helped to cook. These are the two wonderful sisters and yummy food they made.





Now, i'm staying alone here. So i need to cook myself. On the first day i cooked (which was last Sunday nite), i put too little water for the rice and it's a bit "hangus". Nevermind, i told myself, learning from failure and i will succeed one day. Actually i like cooking, just that in the past, i didn't have time and chances to do so. Now it's a good time to learn cooking. I like to treat people with something i cook or make by myself because i believe eating good food is an enjoyable thing. Here are some photos of my "product". Not so good in taste but i thank God for the food given. Eat happily and remember those who don't have food. Give thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment