Friday, December 19, 2008

Bed vs cradle


Today, after sending Joshua to bus stop and back to hostel, something was happened in my hostel. They were changing our old bed with new bed. The workers took away our old bed, just left the mattress. I have been waiting for the whole afternoon for new bed because i was tired and really need a nap. Since today is Friday, the rest time is longer. I slept on my chair but the position was not right, then i slept by putting my head on table. Yet i didn't sleep well. Still feel very tired. End up i awoke to continue preparing worship lead tonight. When i left my room for dinner, the bed was outside the room. Only after i back from the home gathering, finally the new bed was installed. I did some cleaning work because it was dusty.

Christmas is just around the corner. We know that Jesus was born in the manger because the inn was full. Just imagine that a baby lies on the hay in the manger which is very smelly. It is not a good experience. We are too comfortable right now, living in good condition, even in hostel we have good bed to rest our head. However, Jesus, the newborn King did not have such comfort like us. Give thanks to God for all He gave us. Be content and grateful for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment