Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New slipper

This is my new slipper. Cute??? Haha.... My old one was broken during life game. I bought that during LI in KL. I know it's time to change my slipper with new one as its lifespan is due. Everything has their own lifespan. Some may be long but some may be short. No one knows the exact time it dies off. So we need to prepare a new one just in case the old one breaks down in emergency. However, we do not have second chance for life. When we breathe out our last breath, no new body can substitute us to continue the journey of life. We need to treasure every moment we have when we still alive especially live for God to the fullest. Those who have Christ in our life, we will have eternity with God. We do not have to afraid of death but we are accounted for what we do on Earth as one day we will be judged by God of what we have done. However, by God's grace and strength, we can do everything.

This new slipper makes me think back of a gift i receive during 1 January this year. Ya, it's this little pair of shoes. He told me that this shoes can remind me that God loves me everyday, every minute and every second. God will never forgot me though men will.


However, this shoes make me thinks of "tian lu" (journey of heaven) as shown in this picture.

This picture was on my softboard in my room last semester. There is a verse on it. It's a words from Jesus when He is going to be persecuted and cruxified. John 16:32b, "Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me." As we walk the journey of heaven, it's tough yet we do not need to be afraid because God is with us. The picture shows the shoes that Jesus wore. It reminds me about the shoes mention in the whole armor of God in Ephesians 6:15, "For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared." I should put on this shoes to share the Good News... God's hand is holding me tight. His hand is always bigger than mine. His is great and powerful. Who shall i afraid and why should i be afraid???

This shoes is shoes of God. I will only follow His steps, His plan and guidance. I don't know whether i will follow you wherever you go, but as we put God first i believe that everything will be in place. Let's follow the footprints of God which lead us to eternity and abundance life.

No comments:

Post a Comment