Monday, December 22, 2008

Printer ink


My printer is run out of black ink recently. I do not refill it until today because i need to print some important notes to give my friend as part of my christmas gift.

After seeing my lecturer, about 12.45pm, i cycled out to Wei Pin to refill my printer ink. It is hot and i'm without any jacket to cover my arm from the hot sun. I talked to myself, just a while only. Have perseverance! When i reached there, i ask the seller. He said for this model of ink, it's not advisable to use needle injection to refill and there is no local ink which is cheaper. In other words, i need to buy an original ink which cost RM58. If i don't buy the ink, that means the printer can be thrown away. It's useless without ink. After much thought, i decided to buy since this is the only way. But my heart feel very painful. I never buy or invest any expensive good. Simple life will do for me. For His purpose, i should not be stingy. All i have is all given by Him. I just need to spend my money wisely. Now i know, it needs to pay some price in serving God. If what i do can win soul for God, it's worth for all

2 comments:

  1. I buy this stuff online, then no need to hide from hot sun or deal with sales persons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all my cheap ink at the the online stores. I don't know if you have that access, though.

    ReplyDelete